Tile & Grout Cleaning
Over the year’s dirt and grime can build up in the crevices of your kitchen, bathrooms and walkway floors.
- Most experts recommend that your tile, stone and grout be cleaned every 12-18 months to ensure its protection
- We use specialized cleaning solutions and powerful suction equipment to remove this built up
- A deep cleaning can renew the look of your floors and get rid of the day-to-day build-up
Grout is a porous material so, it easily collects foot traffic, organics and spills which, cause discoloring over time. Regular mopping and spot cleaning cannot reach the deeply seated dirt collecting within the pores of your grout lines.
The Right Equipment & The Right Process:
We use high powered "Rotary Jet Extraction" heads that thoroughly clean your floors from all directions with hundreds of cleaning passes.
Our process is safe for:
- Mosaic, Porcelain, Saltillo, Terracotta
Natural Stone Flooring
- Granite, Limestone, Slate, Travertine, Sandstone
*We use PH neutral cleaning solutions, that will not etch or dull the surface ( no acids and not caustic)
We Can Seal Your Grout:
Once the floors have been thoroughly cleaned. You have the option to seal and protect the grout lines. This is only available at the time of cleaning only.
Sealant is applied that, will protect your grout lines
- Makes a barrier against spills
- Makes a barrier against permanent stains
We recommend waiting 2 hours before walking on the floor so, the sealant can dry properly. It takes 24 hours to fully cure. Avoid any liquid from coming in contact with the sealant during that time.